Thursday 28 May 2009

Anyone For Some RJD2..?

Rjd2 'work it out' video.


Rjd2 'ghostwriter' this is not the officail video for the song.



Here are two music videos from one of my favourite music artists, Rjd2.
I really like his different approach to maikng music and have been a fan of his musci for about 4 years, his song 'smoke and mirrors' is one of my top favourite songs out there. I also really like the song 'work it out' and i think the video for it is amazing, it includes a guy named Bill Shannon who was born with a degenerative hip condition. Basically his legs cannot carry his own weight and so he has lived most of his life on crutches. He has developed a new way of moving through life using a skateboard and crutches. Though this may seem like a recreational hobby , it is simply how Bill maneuvers throughout the day.

I hope you enjoy the music and the videos!

Alun

No comments:

Post a Comment