Thursday 22 December 2011

I am alaweetie's photostream

Telephone pole, Bronwydd, WalesTelephone pole 2, Bronwydd, WalesNext door, Bronwydd, WalesNext door 2, Bronwydd, WalesNext door and scaffolding, Bronwydd, WalesHouse silhouette
Stars, Bronwydd, WalesBridge, Bronwydd, WalesNext door 3, Bronwydd, WalesStars 2, Bronwydd, WalesMeggie on the drive with no head, Bronwydd, WalesStars 3,Bronwydd, Wales
Next door and light pollution from Carmarthen, Bronwydd, WalesNext door and light pollution from Carmarthen 2, Bronwydd, WalesNext door and light pollution from Carmarthenn3, Bronwydd, WalesScaffolding, Bronwydd, WalesScaffolding 2, Bronwydd, WalesGhostly trails, Jobswell, Carmarthen, Wales
Deck, Jobswell, Carmarthen, WalesMore ghostly trails, Jobswell, Carmarthen, WalesEven more ghostly trails, Jobswell, Carmarthen, WalesWest Wales School Of the Arts car park, Jobswell, Carmarthen, WalesCollege courtyard, Jobswell, Carmarthen, WalesTransparent me, Jobswell, Carmarthen, Wales

I changed tha name of my name on Flickr a while back and have uploaded a loads more photos, check them out.

I hope you like my photos!

Alun.

No comments:

Post a Comment