Saturday 1 January 2011

Sting Portrait Animation

HAPPY NEW YEAR......!

So its the 01/01/2011.....!

Madness isn't it?! So I'll start the year with showing you a timeline animation I created in uni last year, we were each given a famous celebrity at random and told to produce a piece of work that portrays them. I got given Sting as my famous celebrity and decided to make a timeline animation of the things he has achieved in his career. The green line shows charitable things Sting has achieved and is in a bigger typeface because I believe they are the good things he has done using his career to benefit others, the red line consists of personal things he's done as well as awards won in the band 'The Police' which although they are great achievement I believe the charitable things out weigh the awards because they have made a real difference to peoples lives, so they are in a slightly smaller typeface than the top green things, so this to see how my final outcome turned out watch the video bellow.



I hope you enjoyed my animation, and I hope this new year brings you the three L's, LOVE, LIFE and LAUGHTER!

Alun.

No comments:

Post a Comment