Friday 31 December 2010

Only A Few Hours Left Until 2011......!

Well it's the 31st of December once again and it's only about 6 hours until the new year!

2010 has proved to be a bit different for me than the last couple of years, I actually got round to doing a lot of the things I planned to do, such as skating more often, spending more time on my work, spending more time with my friends and Rose and of course I got to travel for three weeks around europe, I know three weeks isn't very long but being a student there is only so much money you can spend. Of course I got up to a lot more but those are the things that stick out in my mind right now. So last year i spent the coming o the new year with my mother and then went to party on up in a friends house after about half one. This year again I will be spending it with my dear mother, but also with my beautiful girlfriend Rose and her mother, were going to watch some fireworks in New quay Wales which should be great, none of us have spend a new years eve there yet so its something new for us all!

Anyway I'll leave you with some pictures of the snow we had here at home in Bronwydd over christmas and some nice words for the new year.

I wish all of my friends and family the very best for the rest of tonight and the new year, may it bring you all you ask for and more!

The river Gwili frozen almost all the way over!


My house and the lane.


The railway track just down the lane.


"Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end"

So I guess it's...........GOODBYE 2010!

Lots of peace and love to you all..!

Alun.

No comments:

Post a Comment