Monday 13 December 2010

Cardiff Airport Brief

This is a project we were set in uni at the start of the first this term in october, We were brief by Mike Smith of Elmwood London via a skype video call and were set the challenge of producing a customer experience of 'A walk on the welsh side' for the customers using Cardiff International Airport. So in groups of about five, we all set out to work for four weeks and all produced our final presentation and visuals of what we would do if it were a real life brief. Bellow are two of my visuals I produced for the my groups work at airport that we used in our final presentation, this was the first time I had given visuals like this a go, so there not the best but I'm pleased with them as they are my first attempt at this style of work.


This is a visual of how we would make the arrivals room look like.


This is a visual for how we would have made the exit look like.

I hope you enjoyed my work!

Alun

No comments:

Post a Comment