Sunday 5 December 2010

Don't Mess Around With Guns Kids!

This is what happened to me left thigh late friday night!



After shooting a friend who was wearing a army polar expedition jacket in the arse luckily it just ended up brusing him because of his massive jacket, he then naturally grabbed the gun and said 'your turn' I then realised how stupid I was to have shot him because he was only going to get his own back! So i put on the polar expedition coat and told him to aim for the same place i had shot him (hoping that it would just to that same to me as it did to him!) but aiming for my arse with the air rifle, Kane accidently ended up shooting me in the back of the left thigh...! Which resulted in a pellet putting a hole through my jeans, a hole though my pj's I had on underneath and a hole into my thigh. So I spent most of the earlier hours of saturday lying on a bed in a ward all drugged up until about half two that afternoon, when the trauma surgeons put me under local anesthetic and removed the pellet, which you can see bellow!



So I've most certainly learnt my lesson, I hope you learn from me and not the hard way...!

Alun.

No comments:

Post a Comment